Acquisition Surveyor (Graduate - Senior)
North West London
£23k - 45k per year
30 days ago
Acquisition Surveyor (Graduates – Seniors)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23k-£45k + Bonus + 25 days holiday (+ BH) + Pension + Health Care Benefits
Allied Resource are proud to be working with a UK leader in the provision of infrastructure services to the telecommunications sector. Based in the North-West, our client now requires Acquisition Surveyors across all experience levels to join a fast-paced and established team who are market-leaders in their field. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of acquisitions to enable delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Assist and support Acquisition Surveyors, Senior Acquisition Surveyors and the Projects Team.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of land valuation principals to produce Code Valuations.
- Show an excellent understanding of the Telecommunications Code, its requirements, implications and interaction with Landlord & Tenant and other relevant legislation.
- Show strong knowledge of RICS professional standards and guidance notes applicable to property and telecommunications.
- Obtain and use knowledge of client technical requirements, specs, systems and working practices.
- Review lease documents to identify rights.
- Review General Arrangement and Detailed Design Drawings.
- Organise and attend site surveys.
- Negotiate agreements between the site owner(s) of selected site(s) and the client, including the necessary wayleave/easements where required.
- Assist in submission of necessary notifications and applications to Local Planning Authorities including attendance at local meetings.
- Update and submit client reports and systems.
- Develop inter-disciplinary relationships with internal teams.
- Develop client relationship at a project level.
- Comply with all SHEQ Policies.
- LL&T Act and Lease Reading.
- RICS accredited degree.
- Commercial awareness.
- Staff management skills (Seniors)
- Negotiation skills.
- Client-facing skills.
- Electronic Communications Code (Desirable - Seniors).
- Strong knowledge of planning legislation in relation to telecoms deployment (Desirable - Seniors).
- RICS membership (Desirable).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.