17 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Vehicle + Excellent Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic telecommunications company, based in the Plymouth area. The client work heavily on FTTH projects and now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join the existing team. As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the safety, quality and processes needed for the successful completion of projects by the client supply chain and subcontract labour force.
- Drive the safety, quality and street works performance across the entire supply chain.
- Always be available by phone for urgent safety issues and support defects as they arise.
- Maintain strong relationships with local Highways Authorities and suppliers through consistently high levels of reinstatement quality and compliance in relation to streetworks.
- Work with your suppliers and the Project Management Office to ensure works are effectively programmed for delivery in line with the priorities of the business and validated required by dates.
- Use internal systems to ensure your team of Field Agents complete the relevant checks (in-progress, retro and gate) in line with the requirements of the business.
- Ensure the fluidity of your jobs by promoting the use of sound civils avoidance techniques.
- Experience of Operational/Delivery management.
- Strong background in managing civils or cable gangs on the highway.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and manage key relationships.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.