South East London
£220 - £240 per day
0203 002 2211
12 days ago
Audio Visual Service Engineer
Location: South East Various
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Length: 1-2 months
Salary: £220-£240 per day all in
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for 2 AV Service Engineer for a 1-2 months contract role with a fantastic company. Working with the After Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing and arranging support to Service Contract customers.
- Performing Servicing, Maintenance and Breakdown visits.
- Collating and Administrating callout sheets, records, and asset registers.
- Managing offsite repairs and ensuring revisits are completed in line with SLA’s.
- Attend follow up service visits: Document and monitor any outstanding issues and communicate with after Sales Coordinator to organise completion within the schedule and to best meet customer expectations.
- Tracking & Reporting: Complete and present your paperwork to the After Sales Coordinator and keep information up-to-date and accurate.
- Programming skills in Lutron and iLight systems.
- High level understanding of Crestron and AMX Programming. The ability to define a fault as hardware or software and make changes to programs and write program code modules.
- Experience in a service engineering role and other experience in the Audio Visual and Technological industry.
- Ability to work through unfamiliar programmed systems and learn while applying knowledge from similar systems.
- An excellent understanding of integrated Audio-Visual systems, their maintenance requirements, and the software and hardware that comprise them.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211