City of London
£32k - 36k per year
7 days ago
AV Installation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting an AV Installation Engineer to work for a fantastic client of ours located in Central London. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Installing AV systems and strong knowledge of Cat5 / Cat6 cable installation / termination. The company operates predominantly in the London, but Engineers may need to travel every now and again dependant on current projects.
- 1st and 2nd fix tasks on Audio visual systems.
- Installation of AV systems in line with company standard.
- Testing, fault finding and maintenance of Audio-Visual Systems.
- Experience in terminating Cat5 and Cat6 cabling systems.
- Installation of XLR’s.
- Rack building and TV / Speaker installation.
- Strong experience in Installation Audio visual systems.
- Ability to read and understand Audio Visual schematics and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Strong knowledge of AV systems (Lutron, Creston, Poly and more).
- In date ECS/CSCS Card.
- Great communication and timekeeping skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.