£300 - 330 per day
13 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract - 6 months rolling
Salary: £300-£330 P/D
Additional: 1 day paid if travel exceeds 4 hours in one direction. Hotels covered bar the first night. Sensible expenses covered (toll charges, ferry costs, parking charges, etc.)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for experienced BTS Electricians to work for one of the most exciting communications companies in the industry. The successful candidate will work on various projects, doing both electrical and installation of BTS. You will be responsible for the Electrical installations, completing AC/DC cabling and various other tasks on site. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites and staying away from home will be required on a regular basis.
- Installation of Electrical systems within the Telecoms industry
- Installation of BTS equipment mainly Nokia
- AC/DC installation, testing and sign off
- Understand and Interpret test results
- Fault finding
- Safe Testing of Electrical equipment following installations
- Complete installations on Electrical Vehicle power units.
- Electrical experience on mobile communications sites.
- 2391 inspection & testing
- 18th Edition
- Driving License
- Willing to work away from home.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216