South East London
£320 - 330 per day
about 1 month ago
Start date: 6th March
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £330p/d + London Uplifts
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for experienced Telecommunications Electricians to work for one of the most exciting mobile comms companies in the industry. The successful candidate will work on various maintenance and installation projects, alongside field engineers on site builds. You will be responsible for maintenance visits, electrical installations, completing AC/DC cabling and various other tasks on site. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites and staying away from home will be required although the majority of the work is in the Southeast.
- Installation and maintenance of Electrical systems within the Telecoms industry.
- AC/DC installation, testing and sign off.
- Understand and Interpret test results.
- Fault finding.
- Safe Testing of Electrical equipment following installations.
- Complete installations on Electrical Vehicle power units.
- Electrical experience on mobile communications sites, with full qualifications to sign off design and inspect and sign off electrical installations on telecommunications sites across the UK.
- C&G NVQ L3 or equivalent.
- C&G 2391-52 Inspection & Testing.
- C&G 2396 – Electrical Design.
- PAT testing qualification and experience.
- 18th Edition.
- Driving License.
- Willingness to work UK-wide.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.