£31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Van and Fuel Card
28 days ago
10 Apr 00:00
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor to work on a Huawei BTS project for a fantastic Telecommunications company. We are looking for an engineer based in Scotland to complete all aspects of auditing on site including corrective and preventive works.
BTS Quality Auditor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card
- Ensure that all works completed on site are up to the clients standard and within the agreed scope.
- Attend company meetings to give advice on risk assessments and reviews.
- Maintain a high standard of work on all quality audit works completed.
- When quality issues are identified, advise on the suitable action to take place in a timely manner.
- Represent the company on customer meetings as the expert on quality, ensuring that the quality standards can be achieved on the program.
- Ensure that H&S is followed to a high standard and always maintained on site.
- Provide support for the installation team when needed.
- Strong knowledge working on Mobile BTS projects.
- Huawei QPL
- RF Awareness
- Rooftop Awareness
- Working at Heights
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210