£30k - 38k per year + Company Vehicle
28 days ago
FTTx Build Quality Supervisor
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Vehicle + Great Benefits
Reports to: Build Manager
Allied Resource are currently looking for an experienced Network Build Auditor / Supervisor on behalf of our client to join their ever-growing team. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support the Delivery of a quality FTTP network. The Build Audit Site Manager will be the point of contact for field related network audit activities and quality assurance. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
Responsible for Overseeing Opening/Closing Work Sites.
Oversee both the civil and fibre construction activities
Quality compliance during construction
Coordination of works with other Site Managers (Civils/Cabling/Splicing)
AS REQUIRED TASKS:
Consult with the Highways Department and Local Authorities
Setting Out Sites
Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed
Occasionally step in for the Build Manager at Local Authority Highways/Roads and Contractor meetings.
MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
• Strong FTTx network build background
• Good understanding of fibre-based telecommunications
• Subcontractor management/auditing in the field (both Civils and Fibre)
• Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR / ILM testing experience
• Understand and interpret risk assessments & method statements
• Have an awareness of Construction Design Management Regulations Qualifications
• NRSWA accreditation