£25k - 30k per year
16 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25k - £30k
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Business Analyst. Working as part of the Business Change team you will be responsible for understanding Business processes currently followed and the key touch points between the process and system as well as produce a gap analysis report indicating the processes which need to be created and addressed.
Working collaboratively with key stakeholder you will create a Programme of work to deliver the key processes and refine the current processes to ensure the work will be managed in a most efficient way.
Working closely with the Change Board and the Business - Analyst System and MI to support forthcoming system enhancement and ensure all new changes/ project have a documented approach which will be shared with the company.
Support requirement gathering session and producing functional requirements to support new project to ensure the projects are delivered in line with Stakeholder expectation and documentation.
- Undertake analysis of the current Business Processes and identify gap where processes not fully define
- Establish Program of work to systematically deliver the process
- Work with IMS Team to ensue review of the current processes is held at least on annual basis
- Working with key stakeholders, identify inefficiencies in the current process to drive improvement and streamline manual work.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst System and MI to ensure new Projects, Systems have a process in place to support training and roll out.
- Support Business Analyst – System and MI in understanding core system to enable efficient capture of the process
- Produce documentation in line with company standards with high quality and attention to details
- Working closely with L&D department ensuring all processes are communicated out to key members of organisation.
- Support requirement gathering and capture functional requirements for the forthcoming project and by working with key stakeholder ensure the analysis of the project have been undertaken to not impact the current work and processes
- Identify requirements for the future project, act as a key contact to ensure all queries regarding project and requirements are explained and captured in line with company standards
- Support Lessons Learnt processes and act as a Change agent to promote the role of Business Change within the organisation
- Ensure work at all time is undertaken safely and in line with company policies and procedures
Must Have: -
- Background in the production of process map and requirement documents
- Background in civil engineering, telecoms or utilities
- Knowledge of project management methodologies Strong numerical ability – A-level or above
- Experience in Power BI reporting tool – desired
- Able to present process maps visually compelling.
- Gathering business requirements and being able to translate that into insightful project/ functional requirements for system development
- Strong analytical background with proven problem-solving skills
- Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and enthusiastic, able to work independently, as well as part of a dynamic team
- Strong business partnering and influencing skills, across all levels of the organisation, experience of delivering through others
- A drive to deliver tangible outcomes which meet business requirements, able to deliver through collaborative working
- Entrepreneurial and keen to design and build new activities and processes. Strong evidence of acting as a change agent
- Able to prioritise workload to ensure conflicting priorities are managed and deadlines achieved
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214