£25k - 33k per year
24 days ago
Business Development Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 + Commission + Holiday + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for a fantastic Internet Service Provider in London. Our client is changing the face of the London telecoms industry and are looking for a hungry and motivated individual to aid their continued growth. The Business Development Manager, working within the Commercial Sales Division, is responsible for working with landowners and property developers to sell our client’s infrastructure services. You will be expected to work face to face, over the phone and by other mediums to achieve our client’s targets.
- Adopting a consultative approach, you will influence London’s top private landlords by presenting the Community Fibre infrastructure for new and existing builds.
- Research information about new prospective landlord clients to identify the key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with landlords and developers as well as presenting to your clients both in a crowd/meeting layout.
- Stay in regular contact with your clients, following up on promises and answering questions that may arise.
- Confidently negotiate the best wayleave deals for both the client and the landlord/developer.
- Consultative and confident sales ability
- Excellent presenting skill
- Strongly self-motivated
- Great fit for our client’s fun and inclusive culture.
- A customer focused, strategic thought process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource on 0203 002 2216.