£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
28 days ago
10 Apr 00:00
Data Cabling Supervisor
Location: UK Wide
Start Date: January
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Vehicle / Fuel / Accommodation + Other great benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Senior Data Engineers who are capable of leading teams and managing engineers on site for a fantastic Telecommunication company. Successful candidates will have a proven background in the on-site management of Telecoms cabling teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered with 100% customer satisfaction and that your team is performing to the best of its ability. You will be required to travel to various sites across the UK and will need a valid UK driving licence. This role offers fantastic career progression within a great company, as well as fantastic benefits which include: 21 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays per year, private health care, gym membership, company vehicle & expenses covered.
- Successfully manage on site data cabling teams, ensuring that your team deliver to a high standard and targets are met.
- Ensure H&S is always adhered to
- Dealing with the customer on a daily basis and managing expectations.
- Keep all site documentation up to date and report into the installation manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the completion of the following tasks on site: Cabling and Installation of Wireless Access Points and Cabinets / Wireless point to point link installation/ Installation of switches & routers etc / Data termination, testing and documentation (RJ45, Patch Panels).
- Ensure that your team remains properly trained and motivated, also identify engineers who are ready for progression within the company.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Telecoms team leader position.
- Strong data cabling background and network installation experience.
- Valid driving licence
- Experience working in a customer facing environment.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.