£90k - 100k per year
13 days ago
Chief Technology Officer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Equity + Package
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic telecommunications firm based in the South West. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced CTO to play a vital role in the future growth and management of the business. You will focus on the technological developments and organisations innovation, whilst being responsible for the technical strategies and growth. Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be joining a fast paced and growing business.
- Build, develop and lead company technology teams. This will include development, network services teams (both internal and external), IT and ensuring quality corporate governance along with first class service delivery.
- Manage every element of technical forecasting and reporting, including capital expenditure, annual budgeting, and stock control.
- Act as a strategic and critical partner to your fellow Directors.
- Develop and supervise the technical strategy of the company.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of technology delivery and implementation.
- Manage, identify and track risk through the appropriate risk management framework.
- Think and react decisively in a fast-paced business, with significant capital investment to be deployed efficiently and effectively.
- Decisive thinker, with the ability to efficiently analyse information and use it to make robust business decisions.
- Extensive technical leadership knowledge and skills within a fibre/telecommunications business.
- Detailed experience as a CTO, Managing Director or Deputy Director of a SME.
- Proven background in the management and implementation of KPI’s and excellent knowledge of technological trends and products.
- Proven track record of accomplishment within successful delivery of a technical division with a telecoms business.
- Minimum 3 years as a senior figure within a tech environment.
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office packages.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.