about 1 month ago
Civils Gang Team Leader
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Van / Fuel + Bonus
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Gang Team Leader with good FTTx / Fibre project background, working for a fantastic company based in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based Civils engineers. The company operates UK wide and throughout delivering network / fibre installation services, so travel to various sites will be required at times. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including 33 days holiday and pension.
- Manage civils site gangs and ensure they are working efficiently on site.
- Ensure that H&S is adhered to at all times.
- Meet with the customer on site to give project and progress updates.
- Conduct pre-site surveys.
- Attend meetings with local authorities.
- Identify and report any site defects and ensure they are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Report into the safety manager and head of construction on a monthly basis with site updates.
- Ensure that the Civils gangs have received the appropriate training and have the correct equipment to carry out their daily tasks.
- Strong Civils experience working on Fibre / FTTx projects.
- Good supervisory / managerial skills.
- NRSWA Accreditation (Units 1-9)
- Knowledge of street works permitting.
- Knowledge of NRSWA / SROH.
- Drivers License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.