£40k - 45k per year
7 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Manager with experience in the Mobile/Wireless Telecoms arena to work for a fantastic company based in Reading. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers and supervisors. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, but this will be office based.
- Delivery of the civils network to meet the quality and design requirements.
- Preparation of weekly schedules and then forecasting future plans long terms in line with delivery targets.
- Making sure all data is collected and uploaded on Field-on-Track site management tool.
- Preparation of Hand over Packs for completed work and checking HOP’s given by subbies.
- Ensuring all H&S is adhered to on the sites including pedestrian and traffic management
- Managing various Civils supervisors and sub-contractors supervisors/managers to make sure the work is being effectively delivered.
- Making sure alignment of works are accurate using geo-surveying
- Managing the works all the way through from site surveys, construction, verification and then handover of the telecoms civils infrastructure.
- The teams you manage will be doing the civils for mobile masts, making sure the masts are in the right place pointing in the right direction, installation of chambers & ducts etc.
Must Haves: -
- Mobile Telecoms civils delivery management experience
- CDM Regulations experience
- Financial management of works
- Driving License
- Competent IT skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Quayle from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217