£26k - 28k per year
11 months ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 (2nd Man) - £35,000 (Team Leader) + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the Oxfordshire area. Our client now has a number of opportunities available for Civils Teams to join the expanding team, working on FTTX projects in the region. Reporting to the Supervisor, you will complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of fibre networks.
- Complete site set-ups in line with NRSWA regulations.
- Always ensure your tools are safe to use, correctly calibrated and fit for purpose.
- Accurately complete milestone progress reports with photographs to support.
- Complete and comply with risk assessments and maintain a log of site visitors.
- Excavate, backfill and ensure spoil on site is managed.
- Comply with Section 72 standards to complete cold-lay reinstatement.
- SWQR Card (NRSWA Units 1-3)
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Strong background in telecoms projects.
- Safety-first mindset
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.