£0 per year
19 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus Scheme + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the Chester area. Our client now has a number of opportunities available for Civils Operatives to join the expanding team, working on the Openreach network. Reporting to the Supervisor, you will complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of fibre networks.
- Complete site set-ups in line with NRSWA regulations.
- Always ensure your tools are safe to use, correctly calibrated and fit for purpose.
- Accurately complete milestone progress reports with photographs to support.
- Complete and comply with risk assessments and maintain a log of site visitors.
- Excavate, backfill and ensure spoil on site is managed.
- Comply with Section 72 standards to complete cold-lay reinstatement.
- SWQR Card (NRSWA Units 1-9)
- Full UK Drivers’ License.
- CDM Regulations awareness.
- BT Accreditations (SA002, GenOps 1&2)
- Strong background in telecoms projects.
- Safety-first mindset.
- Awareness of Openreach network.
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.