£30k - 320k per year
10 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the Derbyshire area. Our client now has a number of opportunities available for Civils Operatives to join the expanding team. Reporting to the Supervisor, you will complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of fibre networks.
- Complete site set-ups in line with NRSWA regulations.
- Always ensure your tools are safe to use, correctly calibrated and fit for purpose.
- Accurately complete milestone progress reports with photographs to support.
- Complete and comply with risk assessments and maintain a log of site visitors.
- Excavate, backfill and ensure spoil on site is managed.
- Comply with Section 72 standards to complete cold-lay reinstatement.
- SWQR Card (NRSWA)
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Strong background in telecoms projects.
- Safety-first mindset
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.