£25k per year
26 days ago
Civils Project Coordinator
Start date: Monday 19th / 26th October or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work for a fantastic Utilities company based in the Kent area. The successful candidate will ideally have a background in Utilities, Construction, or Telecoms and be knowledgeable in Civils/Excavation works. You will be responsible for reviewing each estimate received from the client to ensure the safety of each Civils project in each specific location.
- Review each customer estimate to identify if we the field teams are safe to work within the location specified in the job pack.
- Meticulously check all prints and reports from asset owners, making enquiries with any asset owners who have either not provided a map, or if they have requested an enquiry.
- Run daily reports to identify new in cases.
- Successfully communicate with senior staff members to agree on dates for pre-site meetings.
- React efficiently to any immediate and urgent enquiries that are made.
- Coordination background within the Utilities, Construction or Telecommunications industry.
- Digger Pack experience or Street Works experience.
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Quayle from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217