£35k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Location: Essex (Canvey Island)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Civils supervisor to be based in the Essex Canvey Island area. The successful candidate will have experience of Civils projects, particularly within excavation and reinstatement works in the UK. You will be supervising and mentoring teams on site, completing regular audits and reporting progress back into the delivery manager.
- Supervision of the civils engineers and all civils related activities on site.
- Mentor and develop the team’s skills in excavation and reinstatement.
- Complete site audits and inspections on a regular basis.
- Make sure that all requirements are delivered by the engineering team, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet with the customer when required to give them updates on project progress.
- Resolving issues that the teams face throughout the project.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Coordinate materials supply and usage on site.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S procedures and regulations.
- Previous civils experience within a utility or preferably a telecoms background
- NRSWA Supervisor
- CDM Regulation knowledge
- Driving License
- Word & Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215