£35k - 40k per year
4 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k - £40k + Van + Fuel Card + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor with good FTTx / Fibre project background, working for a fantastic company based in Essex. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based Civils engineers and Team Leaders. The company operates extensively within the FTTX space, delivering network / fibre installation services. Travel to various sites will be required at times. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Supervising the Civil Engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Ensure compliance with NRSWA practices, and that the client are completing wayleaves/noticing procedures.
- Meeting with clients where required to give them updates on progress.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Document any issues on a daily basis and escalate if needs be.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Proven experience managing Civils operational teams in a telecommunications environment.
- Knowledge working on Fibre (FTTP / FTTX)
- NRSWA (Units 1 & 10-16 – Supervisor)
- Provable background in writing and reviewing technical documentation.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214