£32k - 40k per year
0203 002 2212
11 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000-£40,000 + Vehicle + Benefits Package.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor to supervise contractors and construction civils employees on a fibre network build. Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for overseeing quality and H&S on projects.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities
- Supervise Civils Gangs on fibre network build.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety
- Undertake site surveys
- Quality check all work
- Manage contractors performing OSP work including QA to ensure standards and regulations.
- Train and mentor on the job
- Design backhaul segments using utility pole routes, as well as identify suitable locations for fibre build.
- Ensure site is adhering to Health and Safety regulations
- Civils Supervisor experience with a background in telecoms projects. (Desirable)
- Cabling experience
- NRSWA Card 1-9.
- NRSWA Supervisor (Desirable)
- Openreach accreditations
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.