£35k - 37k per year
0203 002 2212
15 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £37,000 per annum + Van / Fuel
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor with good FTTx / Fibre project background, working for a fantastic company based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based Civils engineers. The company operates UK wide and throughout delivering network / fibre installation services, so travel to various sites will be required at times. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including 28 days holiday and pension. We anticipate that each supervisor will have their own geographical area and teams under them within this area.
- Manage civils site gangs and ensure they are working efficiently on site.
- Ensure that H&S is adhered to at all times.
- Meet with the customer on site to give project and progress updates.
- Conduct pre-site surveys.
- Attend meetings with local authorities.
- Identify and report any site defects and ensure they are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Report into the safety manager and head of construction on a monthly basis with site updates.
- Ensure that the Civils gangs have received the appropriate training and have the correct equipment to carry out their daily tasks.
- Strong Civils experience working on Fibre / FTTx projects.
- Good supervisory / managerial skills.
- NRSWA Accreditation.
- Knowledge of street works permitting.
- Knowledge of NRSWA / SROH.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211