£35k - 40k per year
16 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Civils Supervisor with strong experience to work for a fantastic company based in Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based digging and reinstatement teams, ensuring that quality and safety standards are met. We are looking for someone who is happy to lead from the front on projects. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Supervising digging and reinstatement teams and ensure signing hand over protocols are adhered to.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the digging and reinstatement teams.
- Meeting with clients where required to give them updates on progress.
- Take a hands on approach to the role and assist the teams in their tasks as and when required.
- Schedule works for the Engineers.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Document any issues on a daily basis and escalate if needs be.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Strong Fibre (FTTx) project experience and leading engineers (3+ years)
- Experience on Openreach networks.
- Strong knowledge of civils digging and reinstatement operations.
- NRSWA Card (Desirable)
- SSSTS/SMSTS (Desirable)
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.