£60k - 65k per year
23 days ago
Commercial Contracts Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60k - £65k + 10% Bonus + 25 day’s holiday + Flexible WFH + Healthcare + Pension
Allied Resource are very proud to be working with on of the UK’s top ISP’s, based out of London. Our client is looking for a Commercial Contracts Manager to assist multi-faceted teams across the business in the creation and delivery of contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in effectively managing high-volumes of build contracts in medium to large size businesses.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for build partners whilst maintaining commercial value in both cost and quality of partners via regular quality and governance forums.
- Maintain strong relationships with partners.
- Manage adherence of the build partners in the following areas –
? Chair meetings with partners
? Develop effective cost modelling for each programme.
? Develop and adopt strong reporting measures on cashflow, Capex and Opex
? Publish EOM reports for financials.
- Review and approve any rate changes or requests form the contractor.
- Report PO coverage internally.
- Prepare certificates and reports on financials and technical contract documentation.
- Work closely with the commercial and finance team on cost allocation and budgets.
- Own BOM and CPPP documentation and issue change management and control.
- Manage and administer contract management systems.
- Carry out feasibility studies.
- Quantity Surveyor or similar with extensive experience.
- Contract Management background
- Costa analysis and budgeting experience.
- Acute attention to detail around financial aspects of complex projects.
- Excellent knowledge of various software packages (Microsoft Office etc.)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.