£300 per day
15 days ago
Location: Cambridge or London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract – 3 months
Day Rate: £300 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a senior Commercial Lead/Manager with Telecoms experience to work for a large telecoms company. The successful candidate will support with the newly formed PMO team with all relevant commercial responsibilities. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services.
- Lead & Manager the commercial agendas relating to delivery of roughly 50M per annum of telecoms infrastructure works.
- Identify commercial risks and formulate mitigations whilst maximising opportunities for the business.
- Highlight opportunities for commercial improvements across the business by comparisons and analysis of each area performances.
- Lead on educating and sharing the wider community of commercial obligations under contract.
- Managing and coordinating a change log under the contract(s).
- Develop and maintain a risk log – including exposure under the terms of contract(s)
- Engaging with clients on commercial queries regarding to the projects.
- Ensure regional QS teams manage the subbies and the CVRs in the same way by developing procedures, processes, and systems for the QS teams to use so its centralised.
- Gathering information from the different regions into a central commercial dashboard.
- Analytical skills including Excel specialist
- Utility Sector experience, ideally within Telecoms
- Be able to understand contractual reqs, including impact of contractual changes.
- Ability to keep to and measure against contractual requirements
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ryan Derry from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218