£40k per year
12 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager / QS to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company based in the Bristol area. The successful candidate will be responsible for commercial and financial aspects of all projects under allocated framework, also maintaining compliance and company procedures on all contracts. This is an excellent opportunity for a more junior Commercial Manager/QS to join a fast-growing company that will invest in your training and development.
- Plan, control and manage financial / commercial aspects of all projects within the business.
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure the implementation of contractual compliance at all times.
- Track and report cash flow.
- Consistently review the approved supply chain and make changes accordingly.
- Maintain the change control process and financial risk management on projects.
- Ensure correct information is available for audits & KPI reporting.
- Review cost & value reports and margin analysis for projects on a monthly basis.
- Review potential lean efficiencies and implement improvements when monitoring ledger trends.
- Train and mentor staff on commercial fundamentals throughout the business.
- Consistently work with internal departments to develop system improvements and reporting tools.
- Background working in the Telecoms, Rail or Utilities industries.
- Proven track record in QS / commercial management.
- Experience working in a high-volume transactional environment
- Knowledge on different contracts and how to deal with them.
- The ability to present and have the confidence to take on difficult conversations with senior team members.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.