£45k - 55k per year
13 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager with strong Civils Management experience to work for a fantastic company based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineer. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, Life assurance and a Staff discount portal.
- Evaluate and convert Fibre Designs, Splicing schedules and SLD’s.
- Assess all construction phase plans then complete sign off period.
- Regularly liaise with supply chain to support contractual issues as per conditions of contract.
- Provide Construction Design Management knowledge to support any training / awareness for teams involved within the project.
- Closely monitor all Health and Safety regulations as well as risk assessments / method statements to always ensure on site Safety.
- Create regular progress reports to update clients on project growth.
- Organise project workload and authorise any work starts on site.
- Constantly monitor on site progress to regularly update Project Managers on project development.
- Ensure all Civils and Fibre completed tasks are reviewed weekly to identify any snags to drive completion.
Must Have: -
- Previous Civils management within the Telecommunications / Power sector.
- NEBOSH Qualification
- Experience in EUSR Power or Substation projects.
- Commercially aware with fantastic verbal and written communications skills.
- Full UK driving licence in order to travel to various sites.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.