£40k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Engineering Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus + 33 days holiday + Flexible Working + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Engineering Manager to work for a fantastic ISP in London. Our client is changing the face of the London telecoms industry and are looking for a hungry and motivated individual to aid their continued growth. The Customer Service Engineering Manager will be responsible for the management of Installation/Service Teams that are directly involved in the provision of full fibre networks to both residential and business premises across The Capital.
- Ensure project teams achieve their target rates for delivery in residential premises, ensuring controlled delivery in regard to time, quality and cost.
- Ensure all Installation Teams (including contract partners) successfully adhere to QHSE and installation requirements.
- Act as a point of escalation for install teams, internal business units, clients and if necessary, further escalate to senior management internally.
- Lead initiatives to consistently improve processes related to the end-to-end delivery of a programme of works and contribute to the improved process of other business units.
- Onboard staff.
- Support initiatives that save costs internally.
- Train and develop your team to consistently improve standards of installation.
- Strong background and working knowledge of fibre network builds through on-site experience and training.
- Effective management/leadership abilities and experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-work ability.
- Ensure you are a strong role-model for the team by maintaining a positive attitude, remaining calm under pressure, and showing resilience in difficult situations.
- Show good time-management skills and always be reliable and available for your team.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource on 0203 002 2213.