Kingston upon Hull
£24k - 26k per year
0203 002 2217
27 days ago
Data Cabling Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 25,000 – 28,000 Per Annum plus vehicle/fuel card
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer with strong structured cabling experience to work for a fantastic company based in Hull. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering structured cabling services. The company operates UK wide and throughout the UK delivering Cabling services, so travel to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including 28 a company credit card and pension scheme.
- Installation of structured cabling systems including CAT6 / CAT6A / Voice / Fibre optic.
- Termination and testing of Structured cables and Fibre optic cables.
- Complete services for multiple technologies including Voice, Data and Wi-Fi Systems.
- Complete on-site surveys when required.
- Solve any issues related to cables or networks.
- Trunking and containment.
Must Have: -
- 3 years’ minimum in commercial structured cabling.
- ECS/CSCS Card.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel UK wide.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.