£153 per day
10 days ago
Start date: 11th October
Job Type: Contract
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Cabling Engineer with strong CAT6A and Fibre Optic installation experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation of Fibre and Copper cables in a distribution centre predominantly working at height so an IPAF licence is essential. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so further opportunities for more work may become available.
- Installation of structured cabling systems (CAT6a).
- Installation of Fibre Optic Cable.
- Installation of Wi-Fi access points.
- Termination of cabling systems.
Must Have: -
- Strong background in Copper and Fibre cabling work.
- IPAF Licence (3A & 3B) - Ideally
- Full UK driving licence.
- In date passport.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216