£30k - 40k per year
23 days ago
Data Cabling Engineer
Location: Southend (MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – Will earn 40K + with OT scheme
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Data Cabling Engineer with strong structured cabling experience to work for a fantastic company based in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Structured Cabling services to a high standard. The company operates UK wide and throughout the UK delivering Cabling services, so travel to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including holidays, pension, death in service, vehicle / fuel card, sick pay, health insurance.
- Installation of structured cabling systems including CAT 5 / CAT6 / CAT6A / Fibre optic.
- Termination and testing of Structured cables and Fibre optic cables.
- Complete services for multiple technologies including Data and Wi-Fi Systems.
- Complete on-site surveys when required.
- Solve any issues related to cables or networks.
- Trunking and containment.
Must Have: -
- 2 years’ minimum in commercial structured cabling.
- ECS/CSCS Card.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel UK wide.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.