£30k - 33k per year
14 days ago
Data Cabling Engineers
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for various Structured / Data Cabling positions to work on a permanent basis for a fantastic client. Successful candidates will be part of a team of Engineers providing Cabling Infrastructure services within Retail environments around the UK. The company operates on a UK wide basis so willingness to travel and stay away will be required.
- Installing of Copper systems including: Cat 5e/6/6a.
- Terminating and testing Structured Cabling systems.
- Working within Retail Environments.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity, installing and connecting.
- Working on Live LAN’s – Switch/ Router experience.
- Decommissioning of redundant equipment and cabling.
- Experience within the Data / Structured Cabling industry as an Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of copper cabling / WIFI systems.
- In date ECS/CSCS Card (Essential).
- IPAF / PASMA (Desirable).
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact George Isaacs at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.