£180 - 200 per day
0203 002 2217
6 months ago
SC cleared Data Cabling Engineers x5
Start date: Monday 17th January
Job Type: Long term
Salary: £180-200 per day
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Data Cabling Engineers with strong installation, termination, and testing experience to work on a fantastic project in London. Successful candidates will be responsible for high quality structured cabling work on a very important project which has the potential to last up to 4 years. The company operates throughout the UK and Europe to travelling to multiple sites could be required.
- Installation of both Cat6 / Cat6A cables.
- Fluke DSX Versiv 5000 testers setting up and use..
- Providing excellent customer service and support.
- Termination of Leviton (Brand rex) Cat6A jacks.
- A strong structured cabling background
- Existing valid Government MOD security cleared to DV/SC (would be preferred)
- In date ECS/CSCS card.
- Certified Network Cable Installer CNCI (would be preferred)
- Highly reliable with excellent communication skills.
- Own hand tools.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.