£40k - 45k per year
13 days ago
Structured Cabling Project Manager
Location: Northwest England
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE + Benefits + car allowance.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Structured Cabling Project Manager with a strong structured cabling background to work for a fantastic company based in the Northwest of England. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple Cabling Installation projects around the UK. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Successfully manage multiple projects of varying complexities and size from start to finish, ensuring that each project is delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction in accordance with the project management process.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies.
- Control project costs, delivery schedules and implementation quality by ensuring an effective, detailed handover from Sales to Operations.
- Responsible for procurement of materials and liaise with supply chain for project plans.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Motivate all involved within the project and manage development of allocated resources.
- Ensure that H&S regulations are always adhered to on any current projects.
- Regularly liaise with Site managers on the projects to ensure Engineering tasks are running smoothly.
- Support the commercial team when they are preparing bids and quotations on new projects.
Must Have: -
- Knowledge of structured cabling systems (Cat5, Cat6, Cat6A, Fibre Optics)
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management within the Structured Cabling Industry.
- Prince 2 qualification or equivalent (Desirable).
- Full UK Driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Wilcox from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2823.