£170 per day
11 days ago
Data Cabling Supervisor
Location: Kent, Rye
Start Date: Monday 25th January / 1st February
Duration: 2 month contract
Day Rate: £170 per day + Accommodation if required
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Senior Data Engineers / Supervisors who are capable of leading teams and managing engineers on site for a fantastic Telecommunication company. Successful candidates will have a proven background in the on-site management of Telecoms cabling teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered with 100% customer satisfaction and that your team is performing to the best of its ability. You will be working on a 2 year nationwide rollout, with the opportunity to secure long term work for good performers.
- Successfully manage on site data cabling teams, ensuring that your team deliver to a high standard and targets are met. Deal with any issues on site in a professional manner.
- Ensure H&S is always adhered to
- Dealing with the customer on a daily basis and managing expectations.
- Keep all site documentation up to date and report into the installation manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the completion of the following tasks on site: Cabling and Installation of Wireless Access Points and Cabinets / Wireless point to point link installation / Data termination, testing and documentation (RJ45, Patch Panel’s).
- Ensure that your team remains properly trained and motivated.
- Strong data cabling background and network installation experience.
- Valid driving licence
- Experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Clean DBS (Can apply for one before starting)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.