£30k - 37k per year
22 days ago
Structured Cabling Surveyor / Route Planner
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Structured cabling Surveyor / Planner with strong route planning and site surveying experience to work for a fantastic company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for pre-Installation route planning and surveys. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Conducting Site Surveys and provide design ideas and solutions.
- Installation of structured cabling systems including CAT5, CAT6, CAT6A and Fibre Optics.
- Building statement methods.
- Investigate, diagnose, and repair faults of Structured cabling systems.
- Conduct surveys and produce task paperwork.
- Regularly liaise with clients, peers, and line management for any potential site issues.
- Creating bill of materials and drawings for inclusion to quotation of works.
Must Have: -
- 5+ years’ experience in structured cabling industry.
- IPAF Licence.
- Recognised H&S Qualification I.E SSSTS, SMSTS or IOSH (Desirable)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong communication and Organisation skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218