£270 per day
6 days ago
Data Centre Auditor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Day Rate: £270p/d (All-In)
Allied Resource are proud to be working with a UK leader in the provision of infrastructure services to the telecommunications sector. Our client now requires an experienced data centre engineer to complete full site audits, from initial site entrance through completion of full audit documentation. For your time, the client will offer a very competitive day rate and a minimum 2 month contract.
- Operate within customer data centres to identify and compile relevant data for the provision of audit and analysis.
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders for efficient identification and documentation of customer assets.
- Work quickly and safely, ensuring timely completion of any associated paperwork.
- Travel across the South of the UK to multiple sites.
- Previous experience surveying and auditing data centres, from entry point through to full documentation of customer assets on racks.
- Strong knowledge of various data centre equipment and associated cabling etc.
- Ability to efficiently and concisely convert raw data in to concise reports.
- Full UK Drivers License, and ability to travel across the South UK.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.