£38,000 - £41,000
0203 002 2211
12 days ago
Decommissioning Site Manager
Location: UK Wide
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent or Contract
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000 per annum + benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Decommissioning Site Manager to work for a fantastic company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Supervision of site teams on Power Station sites in the UK.
Ensure the correct equipment is delivered to site for the work being undertaken
• Read the RAMS & CPP and understand in advance of start date.
• Ensure the RAMS are followed by all parties.
• Ensure all processes and procedures are adhered to
• Liaise with Lynx project manager daily
• Manage the timescales for the project, ensuring completion dates are met.
• Calculate haulage requirements & liaise with Admin team to ensure haulage & skips are supplied on time.
• Ensure all site paperwork is submitted on time.
• Liaise and build relationships with client and landlords
• Manage workload and request additional hours where required
• Manage staffing levels and escalate where necessary.
• Ensure completion information is supplied to Lynx project managers.
• Attend project meetings as and when required.
• Day to day problem solving & dealing with any issues as they arise.
• Manage company tools and equipment, ensure it is being used correctly and staff using it have been
trained to do so.
Set up the site for safe working, barriers, signage, spill kit & first aid facilities
• Undertake necessary risk assessment in advance of work each day, ensuring all activity & risk is captured.
• Ensure all staff / contractors working under you are briefed on H&S daily.
- National Grid site experience with qualification.
- Qualified H&S practitioner,
- EAL qualified for working on DC systems
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home.
- Full UK Driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2211.