£45k per year
19 days ago
Delivery Governance Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 per annum + Bonus + 33 days holiday + Flexible Working + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Governance Manager to work for a fantastic ISP in London. Our client is changing the face of the London telecoms industry and are looking for a hungry and motivated individual to aid their continued growth. The Delivery Governance Manager will be responsible for ensuring our client’s work streams have monthly and weekly reporting suites for build activity completed and forecasted, ensuring compliance with financial requirements for build approvals.
- Unbiased and objective reporting on the actual and forecasted delivery plans across multiple business sectors including MDU, SDU, Mid-Market, B2B, New Build and Core Distribution.
- Review the stages of the delivery process to identify trends that may be causing delays due to systems or processes to improve predictability.
- Reporting on cycle time for e2e delivery across all network delivery workstreams.
- Create and develop clear reporting methodology for information relating to network delivery with operational and analytical insight.
- Establish, develop and manage the governance for tracking project delivery to gain financial approval.
- Effectively engage with key internal and external project stakeholders.
- Support the delivery/build teams, ensuring they have clear plans developed in line with the network roll out.
- Significant background in programme/project management with relevant certification in MSP, PRINCE, APM or similar.
- Highly organised with ability to manage conflict in priorities and drive execution.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to gain support from colleagues and challenge where necessary.
- Proven background in delivering improvements to process and systems.
- Ability to identify and work with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker.
- Expert understanding of MS Office suite of applications.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource on 0203 002 2210.