£40k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Telecoms Delivery Manager
Location: Midlands (2 or 3 days working from home if required)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 GBP Per year depending on experience
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. This role would be working on a Permanent basis for a Telecommunications company based in the Midlands. The successful candidate must have good technical understanding and knowledge of Mobile rollouts within the Mobile Comms industry.
- Effectively management / delivery of wide scale projects and service contracts
- Work alongside customers / partners to meet expectations regarding safety, quality and schedule.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, with high levels of complexity, based on a range of customer requirements.
- Manage collaborative working relationships with our outsourcing partners.
- Delivering large-scale Telecom roll-out projects, distributing all deployment services to customers.
- Experience managing rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in either project / delivery management.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale on Allied resource recruitment 0203 002 2215.