City of London
£55k - 60k per year
0203 002 2212
17 days ago
Location: London / Remote Working
Start date: Monday 1st August or ASAP
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer. Working for one of the best Internet Service Providers in the UK, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, improving, and supporting complex environments encompassing services, servers and applications both on prem and cloud platforms. This is a remote working position with sporadic office visits (usually around once a week).
- Create, improve, and maintain automation scripts to increase system maintenance efficiency and reduce repetitive manual tasks
- Cover both backend systems engineering, infrastructure, and site reliability engineering within networks.
- Manage and maintain existing Linux based servers, both on-prem and cloud hosted.
- Must be willing to be “hands-on” with a strong understanding in systems / infrastructure as well as having a programming background.
- Be instrumental in scaling the engineering function at an exciting time in the company’s evolution.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other engineers, supporting the design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Linux experience.
- Puppet / Ansible
- Python / Java
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Exposure to at least one network configuration protocol (NETCONF, REST-CONF, YANG).
- Experience with both cloud and physical infrastructure.
- CI/CD and DevOps Tools / principles.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.