£45k - 50k per year
27 days ago
Electrical Design Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer with strong Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will join the design team focusing on the electrical side of wireless telecoms designs on a major project for the company.
- Managing and reviewing third party surveys and designs to confirm electrical configurations and specifications.
- Using bespoke tools to determine power requirements for telecommunication sites.
- Monitoring and checking drawing content of internal and external CAD Technicians and third-party contractors.
- Liaising with Clients on Design related issues.
- Occasional Attendance on Site to measure up proposed locations.
- 18th Edition electrical qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunication Base Stations and reviewing electrical schematics.
- Experience of rooftop safety and design requirements, a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations.
- Have experience of managing the quality of Surveyors and CAD resource.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218