£35k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
Start date: Monday 2nd November or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum + Van, Laptop, Phone
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to work for a fantastic Utilities company based in the Peterborough area. The successful candidate will work alongside the Electrical Manager and be responsible for quality auditing and checking works to ensure that that installs / testing results are completed correctly and within a timely manner. There will be a mixture of office works and site visits, working 10-hour days. The company offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Supervise and mentor a team of Electrical Engineers working on various projects.
- Verify various electrical installations and inspection / testing results.
- Carry out Risk Assessments prior to works being carried out.
- Act as the main point of contact for any escalations from customers or engineers working on projects.
- Be extremely thorough and complete all checks with due diligence to prevent any potential claims against the business for unsafe electrical issues.
- Make sure the company is prepared for any potential audits from NICEIC or customers.
- Previous Supervisory / Managerial experience within the Electrical industry.
- Relevant experience for installation, repairs, inspection & testing electrical installations.
- Knowledge required to fill out the appropriate Electrical Certification for the works completed.
- NICEIC Experience.
- 18th Edition
- 2391 / 2394 / 2395 Inspection & Testing or Equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Quayle from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217