£35k per year
29 days ago
Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to work for a fantastic Utilities company based in the Manchester area. The successful candidate will work alongside the Electrical Manager and be responsible for quality auditing and checking works to ensure that that installs / testing results are completed correctly and within a timely manner. This will mainly be an office based position, with some potential site visits across the year.
- Supervise and mentor a team of Electrical Engineers working on various projects.
- Verify various electrical installations and inspection / testing results.
- Carry out Risk Assessments prior to works being carried out.
- Act as the main point of contact for any escalations from customers or engineers working on projects.
- Be extremely thorough and complete all checks with due diligence to prevent any potential claims against the business for unsafe electrical issues.
- Complete test certs from test results sent in by engineers.
- Make sure the company is prepared for any potential audits from NICEIC or customers.
- Previous Supervisory / Managerial experience within the Electrical industry.
- Relevant experience for installation, repairs, inspection & testing electrical installations.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry is a huge bonus.
- Knowledge required to fill out the appropriate Electrical Certification for the works completed.
- NICEIC Experience.
- 18th Edition
- 2391 / 2394 / 2395 Inspection & Testing or Equivalent.