£30k - 40k per year
0203 002 2217
12 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are on the lookout for electricians with previous Data Cabling knowledge to work for a fantastic Structured Cabling company who operate UK wide. The successful candidate will be a part of the companies Engineering team offering Electrical and Data Cabling services. The company operates UK and European wide so travel to various Telecoms sites will be required. The company offers career progression opportunities and benefits including a strong holiday package, pension, death in service, vehicle & fuel card, sick pay, and health insurance.
- Complete proficient Electrical installation tasks.
- Pre inspecting equipment before install.
- Maintain and Enhance Electrical systems and components.
- Installs conduits, electrical wires, and Data cables.
- Termination and Testing of Structured Cabling Systems.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Lighting installs, new circuit installs, and full site installs.
- 18th Edition certification.
- In date JIB Gold card.
- Strong background in Electrical Installations.
- Strong knowledge of Data Cabling Installations.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.