£32k - 40k per year
0203 002 2217
about 2 months ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Start / finish times: Mon – Thursday 7AM – 17.30PM / Friday 7AM – 15.30PM (1 hour break each day)
Day rate: £32,000 - £40,000 Per Annum + Overtime available
Allied Resource are on the lookout for electricians with either Telecoms or M&E experience to work for a fantastic Engineering company located in the Yorkshire area. The successful candidate will be responsible for be a part of a team of electricians completing various Electrical tasks on site. The company operates UK and European wide so travel to various Telecoms sites may be required as well as out of hours and weekend work. The company offers excellent rates with strong benefits including Vehicle / fuel card, 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays and more.
- Design, Install and verify a wide range of Electrical Installations in an economical manner.
- Ability to work alone to complete fault finding and identifying solutions to fix systems.
- Complete full re-wiring on systems including Alarms, Heating systems and Lighting.
- Carry out testing and maintenance on domestic and commercial systems.
- Ensure any completed Installations are up to manufacturer standards.
- Complete Installation tasks to 18th Edition wiring regulations to cooling and heating systems.
- Always provide outstanding customer service and have the knowledge to answer any customer questions / requests.
- Identify and repair any Electrical problems in both Domestic and Commercial environments including Re-wiring, fault-finding, and monitoring.
- Always adhere to on site Health and Safety procedures and ensure good quality workmanship to company standards.
- Carry out testing and inspections for all Electrical tasks.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively and work unsupervised.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an Electrician.
- Telecoms or M&E experience (Desirable).
- 18th Edition certified.
- In date JIB Gold card.
- City and guilds 2391 Inspection, testing and certification level 3.
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.