£35k - 40k per year + + vehicle
20 days ago
Ericsson BTS Engineers x 2
Location: Midlands - South
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35-£40k DOE + vehicle
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Ericsson BTS Engineers in and around the Midlands. The successful candidate will be competent in Huawei commissioning within the UK.
- Installation & Commissioning of Ericsson BTS Equipment.
- Various Testing of Antenna Feeder Systems: PIM Testing / VSWR / Noise Floor measurement
- Test calling on Ericsson Base Stations. Maintaining, troubleshooting, and fixing pre-installed equipment.
- Keeping a records/reports of all work carried out for HOP’s
- Following the workflow processes and keeping the back office up to date along with using them for support where required.
- Make sure the services are active by testing the circuits, equipment, and alarms. You will need to identify any problems, correcting where possible or report back to escalate the issue.
- Maintenance of the network troubleshooting and repairing outages.
- Making sure you keep your stock of supplied ready for all works.
- Maintain a safe working environment following all regulations, procedures, codes and standard working on the telecoms network.
Must Have: -
- Understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Network
- Ericsson commissioning experience
- Clean Driving License
- Good computer and MS Office knowledge.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact
Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.