South East London
£35k - 42k per year
16 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £42k + Bonus scheme + Fantastic benefits package
Allied Resource are on the lookout for a Executive Assistant with experience assisting a CEO to work for a fantastic Telecoms company located in the South East of England. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and will assist with any coordination/admin duties. The company operates across the East of England and offers excellent opportunities as well as a strong benefits package.
- Assisting the leadership team with preparation for internal and external communications.
- Provide support in the delivery of assignments on behalf of the CEO as and when required.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage and Coordinate board meetings ensuring to take notes.
- Manage and delegate business priorities ensuring to always meet deadlines.
- Take minutes for the CEO’s one-to-one meetings as well as any other relevant meetings.
- Complete analysis/research when required by the CEO.
- Follow up on action points from the CEO’s meetings.
- Assist the CEO in implementing organisation projects/Programmes.
- To act as document controller & manage/log documentation.
- Any additional co-ordination or administration tasks that are presented by the CEO.
- Experience in Executive Assisting to a CEO
- Experience in Managing Projects
- Knowledge/Experience of the Telecoms industry (Desirable)
- Experience in producing/collating KPI’s
- Minute taking experience
- Excellent computer skills and competent within the use of Microsoft applications.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Lee Hopton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.