£200 per day
15 days ago
Fibre & DAS Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 6-month contract
Day Rate: £200 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a fibre engineer with strong DAS and In-building experience to work for a fantastic company based in London. The successful candidate will lead a small team of field-based engineers, responsible for the installation and testing of an in-building distributed antenna system.
- Various installation tasks including: Fibre patch cabling, coax cabling, fibre splicing, 3G/4G/5G radio units, power cables + more.
- Testing of fibre and coax cabling.
- Report project progress back into the senior management team.
- Ensure that hand over packs are completed to a high standard for work sign off.
- Lead a team of 3 installers on site.
- Position antennas ready for installation.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of in-Building DAS installation experience and cable installation experience in Cable, Electrical, RF and/or telecoms fields.
- Strong background in Fibre Terminations, Fusion Splicing & OTDR Testing.
- A good understanding of performing PIM measurements.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.