£45k - 60k per year
19 days ago
Fibre Build / Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 45,000 - 60,000 GBP Per Annum (Depending on experience)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Build Manager to manage Fibre projects for a fantastic company based in Yorkshire. The successful candidate will act as point of contact for the primary contractor supervisors in the area and will ensure that areas are being delivered as per the agreed schedule and to the companies’ network build specification. The role will be balanced out between WFH / On site / office. The company operates across the UK delivering Fibre services.
- Responsible for direct management of Civils & Fibre works being carried out by contractor.
- Collate and present weekly reports for the senior management team.
- Manage deadlines of the project and deal with contractors.
- Take ownership across the team for workflow management.
- Monitor key deliverables against both the plan and build.
- Identify risks and develop actions to migrate any possible risks.
- Manage key deliverables from suppliers and customers.
- Promote and manage excellent SHEQ practices across the project with the contract partner to ensuring high standards are maintained.
Must Have: -
- Proven track record in delivering medium to large multi-site FTTX projects.
- Active NRSWA card
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.